The Elite Series seats are wrapped in thick, high quality suede or leatherette in a sleek, aggressive, race-inspired shape. The result is an understated yet unmistakable silhouette that is at the same time both understated and conspicuous. Spectators will be left scratching their head over their OEM look and aggressive aftermarket appeal. You and your passengers will be pleased to find a handle-type reclining mechanism for quick and easy, factory-like seat adjustments.
The Elite Series are exclusive, all-new reclinable racing seats from the up-and-coming innovator of racing equipment: BRAUM. These seats are perfect for those who want to improve the looks, comfort and stability of their seats without sacrificing practicality. They feature a strong, lightweight tubular frame and injection molded foam for the ultimate combination of comfort, performance, and durability. The bolsters are pronounced and strategically shaped without being intrusive, so you can stay locked in and enjoy your drive without dreading the discomfort of ingress and egress that a fixed bucket seat would impose. The firm, high density foam provides excellent support while its heat and pressure sensitivity allows the cushion to soften and comply with your body’s shape for a more customized fit.
- Injection molded foam
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 25 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For more information on custom order please contact us at email@example.com
- Please read the Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
BRAUM Racing does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM Racing will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.